The Palmarès de l'Immobilier, here we go again!
This 2020 edition is jointly organised by VITRINEMEDIA, My Sweet'Immo, Bientôt-Vendu and Opinion System. The FNAIM also becomes the official partner of the event. The co-organisers will reward real estate agencies with 14 different prizes (see below).
The 100 future nominees have until 25 October 2020 to register for this new edition, while the prizes will be awarded on Monday 23 November 2020 during the FNAIM Congress and the Salon des Professionnels de l'Immobilier. We'll look at all this in detail in the following lines!
"Recognition of the work done by the team", "The trophy confirms our seriousness and our reputation with our clients", or "The trophy reassures my sales clients as to my professionalism": the opinions on the benefits of the Palmarès de l'Immobilier are unanimous within the profession.
Last year, 13 trophies were awarded to the winners of the 6th edition. This year, 14 different trophies will be awarded to the best agencies in France, with the addition of the Prix Féminin de l'Immobilier. They will be distributed as follows
- 2 Trophies for each regional grouping (Île de France, North-East, North-West, Rhône-Alpes, South-West, South-East),
- 1 Trophy for the Jury Prize 2020
- 1 Trophy for the Women's Real Estate Award 2020
The global distribution of the regions is available at this address.
To be among the 36 finalists at the awards evening, the 100 nominees will have to meet the following 4 criteria
- Number of sales achieved in 2019
- Evolution of sales between 2017 and 2019 (agencies with a turnover of €0 in 2017 can enter!)
- Number of employees and negotiators in 2019
- Rate of exclusive mandates in 2019
The number of sales in 2020 is not studied this year. Agency networks, on the other hand, will only have to make one entry for the entire network.
The final evaluation, which will reward the 14 successful agencies, will be based on the following criteria
- The quality of the customer relationship: Google, Facebook, Opinion System or Meilleurs Agents reviews will be taken into account
- The quality of the website: responsive, secure site, details of the activities and services offered by the agency...
- The quality of the point of sale: dynamism of the agency, coherence of the colours, layout of the shop window...
- The quality of the photos published in the ads: use of a wide-angle lens, mastery of framing, lighting and staging, etc.
- The quality of the advertisements: presence of the ECDs, quality of the texts, digital aspects (virtual visit available, for example)...
- The rate of exclusive mandates signed: over the whole year 2019
The 4 co-organisers of the Palmarès de l'Immobilier 2020 are well known names in the real estate world. Without mentioning VITRINEMEDIA (which you already know well), we find :
- Marc Jelensperger, the founder of Bientôt-Vendu.com
- Samantha Domingues, the deputy managing director of Opinion System
- Ariane Artinian, editorial director of My Sweet Immo and Journal de l'Agence
Many sponsors have also joined the adventure, such as Bien'Ici, Meilleurs Agents, Nodalview, Plan-it-All and IN&FI Crédits.
To accompany the event, Radio Immo is adapting its programming: a first broadcast took place on 8 October 2020, and a live broadcast will cover the event on the evening of the award ceremony. Finally, two winners will give their impressions on 24 November, the day after the event.
Discover the show in replay on the radio-Immo.fr website.
To apply for this long-awaited 2020 edition, go to the Palmarès de l'Immobilier website!
Good luck to all.