Digital signage is not just for real estate agency windows: shopping centres can also benefit from the many advantages offered by this technology. From the owners or lessors of shopping centres to the various shops that make up the mall, everyone is able to communicate via digital screens.
Why communicate via this medium? Which topics should be highlighted? We will answer all these questions in the following lines.
Innovative, connected, interactive: there is no shortage of adjectives to describe digital signage! Used wisely, it will allow you to :
- Capture the attention of customers: It is not really a secret: a dynamic screen, and by definition, it moves! We know that moving images attract much more attention than still images. Even better: converting a passer-by into a customer is much more effective thanks to the action of digital signage. So it would be wrong not to use it.
- Optimise and organise the space: Thanks to the numerous dynamic solutions, it will be possible to orientate the customer in the best possible way, right from the entrance to the shop. You can even use these specific screens to make your customers interact by asking them, for example, about their satisfaction rate.
- Modernise the image of the shopping centre: Opting for digital signage is definitely pushing the door to the 21st century in terms of communication with the customer. Easy to manage because they are connected, these digital displays will not fail to give a positive image of the shopping centre to your customers. You won't regret the investment!
There is no shortage of topics when it comes to communicating via digital signage. Lessors and other brands will have many opportunities to speak at different times of the year. Here are some examples:
- Broadcasting information about the shopping centre: This is a bit of a must for any self-respecting shop: via one or more dynamic screens judiciously placed in the window or in the entrance hall of the shopping centre, you can display the days and opening hours of the shopping centre as well as all the important information about your space that might interest passers-by. The different shops in your shopping centre will probably also have messages to convey. Set up a communication plan with them that will allow you to bring visibility to a key offer or information!
- Present upcoming events: A shopping mall is alive! And to announce to your end customers the (undoubtedly) numerous events organised within it, you will not fail to use your digital screens to pass on the information.
- Communicate on barrier measures: In order to keep up to date, the various screens scattered on both sides of the gallery will allow you to communicate on the barrier measures to be adopted in your space regarding the coronavirus.
- To highlight the centre's hypermarket: Often located at the back of the shopping centre, the super or hypermarket will be able to benefit from more visibility thanks to a corresponding display at the centre's entrance.
Present current promotions: Seasonal sales, Black Friday, or end-of-year celebrations: there is no shortage of commercial operations taking place in your shops and to be highlighted via digital screens!
Redirect customers to your social networks: If you are present on social networks (which is probably the case), let your customers know! Post the addresses of your Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat accounts so that you can communicate with your customers all year round. Don't hesitate to put forward your positive customer reviews.
In short, the possibilities of dynamic displays seem endless. Convinced of their effectiveness? Let's talk about it together in order to set them up in your shopping centre!